1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners. Cookies can be either session cookies, which are temporary and deleted after you close your browser, or persistent cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or are manually deleted.
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They allow you to navigate our website and use its features.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This data helps us improve the website’s performance and user experience.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering your preferences and settings.
3. Cookie Types
The specific types of cookies used on our website may include:
- First-party cookies: These are set and managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: These are set and managed by third-party services integrated into our website, such as Google Analytics, social media platforms, and advertising networks.
4. How to manage cookies?
You can manage or disable cookies through your browser settings. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect your ability to use some features of our website.
- Browser Settings: You can usually configure your browser to accept, reject, or delete cookies. To learn how to manage cookies in your specific browser, please refer to its help menu.
- Opt-Out Tools: Some third-party cookies can be managed through opt-out tools provided by the third parties themselves.
5. Changes to this policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. When we make changes, we will update the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this policy. We encourage you to review this policy periodically.
6. How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 (0) 203 026 1140
Or write to us at: Fendix Media, Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex, Science Park Square, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SB
Last Updated: [October 2023]