Longitudinal Engagement with HCPs
Sector: Lifescience / Pharmaceutical
Over the last twelve months a top 5, global pharmaceutical company provided HCPs with a plethora of interesting and informative digital opportunities that included:
- CPD accredited medical education.
- Access to clinical data and case studies.
- Awareness of new therapeutic launches and licence extensions.
- Knowledge of NICE / disease guideline updates.
- Peer engagement via attendance at clinical meetings and virtual events.
- On-demand content via podcasts and short films delivered by key clinical opinion leaders.
- Collateral for optimal medicines management including budget impact assessments and stock notifications.
- HCP and patient support resources.
This company delivered tailored engagement programs to HCPs in several clinical areas of work including oncology, cardiology, dermatology, haematology and pharmacy.
One element of the service focused on providing haematologists and pharmacists with direct access to a new online Myeloproliferative Neoplasm (MPN) symptom tool that could be recommended to patients and used to record and track their myelofibrosis, polycythaemia vera or essential thrombocythaemia (ET) symptoms.
NHS staff reported that the MPN tool has become an effective support resource and has helped guide conversations during patient consultations.
The MPN symptom tracker tool was visited by over 330 haematologists and pharmacists and has enhanced patient consultations.